An Introductory Taster Session for Our Podcasting Masterclass
Online via ZOOM | Various Dates | 10am – 10.45am
As the digital media revolution continues to gather pace businesses and individuals are considering now more than ever how they can use audio and video content to gain more attention and engagement from their target audiences. Geeky Group has developed a unique training and coaching programme to educate and inspire ambitious people to learn about Podcasting and live-streaming as a means of creating a more dynamic experience in their communications.
HOWEVER, whilst of course we would love you to come on our courses we don’t want you to waste your time and money so why not first come onto our FREE 45 minute online Zoom call where you will able to evaluate if Podcasting is for you and put your questions directly to course leader Phil Crowshaw.
After twenty years of planning and producing video and audio podcasts we know that the truth is some businesses and individuals are more ready to go on this journey than others. This brief session will help you to ensure you are ready to make it happen and enjoy the benefits it will bring.
After a successful career in senior management in the corporate sector Phil Crowshaw is a Consultant, Trainer, Mentor and Coach with twenty years of experience working with individuals and businesses at the leading edge of the Digital Media Revolution.
He was founder of the world’s first online Business TV channel in 2003 and a few years later the first multimedia digital magazine linked to Twitter, Tweeting Times.
More recently he founded The Passions Project, a YouTube channel dedicated to the research of our Passions and how to monetise them.
Through his company, Geeky Group, Phil is an active producer of video and audio content including Vlogs, Video and Audio Podcasts and live-streaming shows under his own brands and on behalf of clients across a range of sectors.
He recently completed his 650th video interview.
learn on the full course
- Discover the reasons why video and audio content are becoming so much more important for businesses to master in the digital age.
- Explore the opportunities now available to take marketing and promotional activity to another level.
- Understand how to plan, produce, distribute and promote video and audio podcasts as a means of achieving greater attention and engagement.
- Appreciate the range of different formats available to choose from.
- Discover the opportunities now available from live-streaming.
- Understand the technology options available and how to integrate them into workflow, such as microphones, cameras, laptops, software, etc.
- Learn the psychological barriers we experience when producing video and audio content and how to overcome them.
- Practice producing an actual video or audio podcast episode for the business.
- Learn how to create a Content Plan.
- Learn how to set up and conduct guest interviews.